How to subscribe with iCloud Calendars
First, you need set the iCloud calendars to public.
- Open icloud.com in a web browser and go to your calendars.
- Click on the circular 'wireless' icon to the right of the name of the calendar you want to use.
- The calendar you want to use must be shared. If it's not, you'll be presented with the option there.
- Once the calendar is shared, copy the sharing link.
Next, open Desktop iCalendar and follow next steps.
- Right click the calendar window and select "Manage Calendars...".
- Click "New..." button.
- Select "webCal and other web calendars(Readonly)" and click "Next" button.
- Paste the link to the textbox and follow the instructions of the wizard.