Apr 25th, 2014
After months of hard work, we are pleased to announce the release of Desktop iCalendar 3.0, which is capable to synchronize with iPhone Calendar and Reminders. Other than that, an extra explorer window is provided for you to mange your work easier.
To sync with iPhone Calendar and Reminders, please follow steps below:
- Right click on the calendar window, and select “Manage Calendars…”
- Click “New…” button
- Select “iPhone calendar” and click on the next button.
- Input the iCloud account and password associate with your iPhone device.
- Check the check box of the calendars and reminders you want to synced with.
- Cick on the “Finish” button to sync the calendar tasks and reminders to your Desktop iCalendar.
To open the explorer window, pleass right click on the calendar window, and select “Open Explorer”, the Explore would be opened as following.
To get this release , please visit our product page.